channellingcloretta

channellingcloretta

Willing Captive
Belle Aurora
Progress: 53 %
Take a Chance (Chances, #1; Rosemary Beach, #6)
Abbi Glines
Progress: 37 %
Late Call (Call #1)
Emma Hart
Progress: 65 %

Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)

Wait for You  -  Jennifer L. Armentrout, J. Lynn I must say that by reading this book, I have learned some new and interesting things about myself. This list is in no specific order:1. I will no longer be embarrassed walking into the class late on my first day if I can run into Cam2. I love cookies and all bake goods, especially those made by Cam3. I now own a small frying pan and will eat eggs, scrambled or hard boiled every Sunday. If made by or accompanied by Cam4. I will have milk with everything, even Chinese food, because of Cam5. I will learn to look at the stars more and learn about life through them, with Cam6. I will take chances and be more open, with Cam7. I will stand up for myself8. I will continue to surround myself with GREAT people, because I am worth it9. I will love as much as I am scared and will be open to new things, because of Cam10. I will check my emails more11. I will dance like I haven’t in years, because of Cam12. I will attend the Museum with the one I love, even if I don’t know that I love them yet.This list only took Avery twelve months to complete. I love, love, Cam. I love, love this story and I think that this is definitely a must read.