channellingcloretta

channellingcloretta

Willing Captive
Belle Aurora
Progress: 53 %
Take a Chance (Chances, #1; Rosemary Beach, #6)
Abbi Glines
Progress: 37 %
Late Call (Call #1)
Emma Hart
Progress: 65 %

Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2)

Losing Hope (Hopeless, #2) - Colleen Hoover This was by far one my favorite books. I should've known that she would've expanded from [b:Hopeless|15717943|Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)|Colleen Hoover|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1353489892s/15717943.jpg|21389085]. This book kept me so intrigued. I find her ideas and her writings to be so passionate and limitless.This was such a wonderful book that allowed me to learn more about Hope-less and about Dean. I really thought this book was going to be about Hope, but it wasn't. It was about the bond of two people, twins, and their wish that neither of them would lose hope (faith in what ever they feared). As always I must end this review by saying that I LIVE this book, it was BUTTERFLYINGLY awesome (to understand this terminology you must read all of Mrs. Hoover's books)Thank you for the new terminology Mrs. Hoover, thank you for everything.This is a must read about Holder's POV, there is so much more to the story, so much more!The ending...Classic!