channellingcloretta

channellingcloretta

Willing Captive
Belle Aurora
Progress: 53 %
Take a Chance (Chances, #1; Rosemary Beach, #6)
Abbi Glines
Progress: 37 %
Late Call (Call #1)
Emma Hart
Progress: 65 %

Accidentally on Purpose (Accidentally on Purpose, #1)

Accidentally on Purpose (Accidentally on Purpose, #1) - L.D. Davis Team gelatin and stripes! Updated review 3/24/13.This is a great book and I was shocked when I was encouraged to read this by maryse.net, but she was right. This book is phenomenal. The books synopsis does not give the book justices. The...Wow! I think I will have to read it again! Once you read this book you will understand everything that was said below.Things I have learned from this book, in no specific order:Horses would be jealousI love to drinkSnow days are great as an adultNever drink and drive, always drink and walk, lolSome people with wealth do not show their wealth at all.Affairs are hot with a boss and a Lawyer.Babies bring some families together but love at first sight is what makes a relationshipSometimes it takes awhile to be strong. Letting go of ourself (demons/ family issues and self-worth issues) and vices (alcohol) in the beginning maybe unusually like going on a date at 9am.Once you read this book you will understand everything that was said above.